The Style Italiano team believes in creating effective, affordable & minimally invasive dentistry which will improve both health and aesthetics. Using a combination of tooth whitening and restorative materials, dentists can achieve outstanding and predictable results.
This course will teach the Style Italiano concept; to produce repeatable, achievable and affordable adhesive dentistry.
Creating wonderful smiles, using minimally invasive techniques & materials that have been selected with the patients best interest in mind. This is a course for every dentist.
Day 01 - Posterior
- Material selection
- Avoid full crown
- Direct V’s Indirect
- Respect the sound tissue
- Function & Form
Beautiful posterior composite – apply what you have learned
Day 02 - Anterior
Treatment planning Aesthetic & function, how to simplify the techniques. Bleach & bond techniques. Direct anterior composites.
Aesthetic anterior composite - apply what you have learned.
Aims and objectives
Following this course participants will understand and execute the following:
- Treatment planning
- How to select the right materials for the patients needs
- Bleaching protocols
- Advantages and limitations of composite and ceramic
- Choosing when to use a direct or indirect technique
- How to be as minimally invasive as possible using conservative techniques
- Produce a beautiful & repeatable posterior & Anterior composite restoration
Other topics covered:
- How to reinforce
- Not being invasive
- Isolation techniques
- Additional Conservative Dentistry
- Quality of restoration & Chair
Following Dates include:
02nd & 03rd December 2016
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Learn from a clinician of outstanding expertise
Course fee: £450/day (UK Pounds)