The course will consist of 7 blocks each of a day and a half to take place on a Friday & half day Saturday. The course will involve lectures & hands on practical & will follow the format of the Dawson Academy.
- 20-21 November 2015
- 8-9 January 2016
- 29-30 January 2016
- 26-27 February 2016
- 1-2 April 2016
Venue: Gentle Touch Dental Studio
Rate of £600 for each of the 7 day & a half blocks
Total course fee of £4200 for the 7 blocks (total 10.5 days teaching)
Payment of course fees:
- Booking fee of £1200 by cheque or BACS.
- Standing order of £600 per month for the remainder.
- Identifying the TMJ-Occlusally Compromised Patient
- Splint therapy-Why, When and How
- Treatment Planning for Function and Aesthetics
- Managing Wear and the Failing Dentition
- Digital Solutions for Aesthetic Occlusal Problems
- Contemporary Problems, Contemporary Solutions
- Case Acceptance
Potential delegates please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org